Forex VPS (Virtual Private Server) hosting for Algorithms and or Electronics Trading Systems.
VPS (Virtual Private Server) hosting allows Forex clients to run automated algorithmic strategies, electronic trading systems including expert advisors 24 hours a day 7 days a week on a Virtual Machine. This Minimizes the chance of system downtime due to technology and connectivity failures.
Repeatedly we are being asked: “what actually is a server?” In simple terms a server is a computer, which is provided by a so-called hosting company on which you can have access to without physically owning it. This means you don’t need any hardware or computer. However, your hosting company allows you specific* access to the rented computer (the virtual private server) where your rented ETS or ATS (Electronic Trading System/ Algorithm Trading System) is installed and generates trades from.
Like that, if you rent a virtual private server, you are actually renting a combination of hardware and an operating system. This is provided by a hosting company, which can be located anywhere in the world but you are able to connect to the virtual private server through your administrator easily.
*For specific access contact support for more details
1) What are the cost for VPS rental space?
– Prices will depend on how many instances of Algorithms or trading platforms are installed and activated for your account.
2) Is the VPS service offered to anyone?
– VPS Services are offered to parties renting Electronic Trading System’s and/or ATS (Algorithm trading systems) by our company. Exceptions can be considered for EA’s/ATS’s developed by other parties at the discretion of the administrator.
3) Can I use any broker to trade the ETS’s and/or ATS’s?
– You are fully in charge and solely responsible for your own brokerage accounts.
4) When are fees due for the VPS and ETS/ATS rentals?
– On the 1st of each month.
5) How do I contact support?
– Tel: 310-987-7070
– Fax: 310-984-8786